Gillian Executive Search, Inc. - recruiters in real estate development, construction and architecture
Firm Overview Our Client is a vertically integrated real estate development and construction management company that has been in business for over 30 years. They have be development/built affordable housing, market rate multifamily, townhomes and condominiums throughout the Bay area.
Responsibilities Assist with all aspects of the development of affordable multifamily projects: financing, entitlement/government approvals, consultant coordination, public relations, design, leasing/marketing, and construction
- Perform financial analysis and due diligence for new development opportunities, assisting in underwriting and cash flow analysis, and responding to Requests for Qualifications or Proposals
- Assist in preparing business plans, including deal memorandums, annual operating plans, financial forecasts and strategic plans.
- Compile detailed financing applications for various municipal and other alternative funding programs
- Assist in coordinating loan draws, forecasting project budgets and cash flows, and managing project schedules
- Research and analyses: benchmark economic activity in target markets by tracking rents, sales per square foot, operating costs, competitive supply and economic expansion
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to senior project team Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in real estate, business administration, public policy and planning
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in real estate development or investment, Strong quantitative and MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project skills are a prerequisite.
- Strong project management skills, results-driven, with ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Complex thinker of high intelligence and demonstrates strong intellectual curiosity
- Experience, knowledge, and understanding of real estate development a plus.
- Keen attention to detail
- High energy; possessed with drive
- Suitability to an entrepreneurial culture that places a premium on performance
- Must be a team player, but also a self-starter that can perform with limited direction
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills
- Experience with LIHTC is desired
Depending on direct experience this position will range
1-3 years = 75-100K plus performance bonus
Call Kipp Gillian to learn more.
866-600-0437 x 1 | firstname.lastname@example.org