Gillian Executive Search, Inc. - recruiters in real estate development, construction and architecture
Construction Superintendent, our client is currently seeking a motivated Construction Superintendent with residential experience for our multi-family project in Oceanside, California. The successful candidate should be a self-starter who is energetic and able to work in a fast- paced organization. This person will need to be able to supervise and coordinate the activities of subcontractors & be able to complete daily reports, request inspections and have a full understanding of a construction site. labor, they will need to ensure a safe job-site and foster a healthy work environment. This is a great position for a current Assistant Superintendent looking for their first solo project and a chance to move up.
Our client is a developer and owner of multifamily, office, hospitality and self-storage properties with a nice pipeline of projects after this one. Great time to join the team!
The candidate will be required to pass a background check and drug test.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Read & understand plans, directs, and coordinates activities concerning construction of the project.
· Oversees its organization, scheduling, implementation, and completion · Establish critical path schedule & Daily schedules
· Order supplies, materials needed to complete projects · Keep a RFI and Submittal log on site up to date and in · Represent company during inspections.
· Conduct and participate in weekly safety meetings
Requirements include but are not limited to the following:
· Minimum of 3+ years related experience
· Degree in Construction Management or related field a plus
· Knowledge of OSHA regulations
· Excellent ability to read blueprints and specifications
· Knowledge of all phases of building construction, including work commonly done by various building trades
· Takes initiative with the ability to problem solve
· Proficient in MS Office
Outlook, Word, Excel
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation: $100,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year, performance bonus.
· Paid Time Off
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401(k) Program with Employer Matching
Gillian Executive Search is a leader in construction recruiting for multifamily, retail, hospitality, office and self-storage properties.