Gillian Executive Search, Inc. - recruiters in real estate development, construction and architecture
Job Description: Senior Business Development Manager based on the West Coast. Their responsibility will be to cultivate new opportunities, take those opportunities through the sales process, and manage the relationship once complete. We are looking for a self-starter with an Entrepreneurial spirt who is not afraid to take on tasks outside their current job function and is motivated to deliver results. This individual needs to be highly motivated with a desire to win. Skills:
- Self-sufficient individual, expected to build relationships and funnel with minimal supervision.
- Able to quickly learn new products in hardware and software.
- Able to pivot to assist with implementation, marketing, and general team support.
- Ability to network within large organization and manage through the decision-making process.
- Expected to travel for any necessary client meetings, conferences, and trade shows.
- Comfortable in flexible, start-up environment supporting medium-to-large clients.
- Adept at providing client demos via Zoom/Teams.
- Proficient with Pipedrive or other CRM tools.
- Strong phone, email, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Proven problem solver Experience:
- 5–8 year minimum sales experience, 8-10 years preferable.
- Business connections across one or more of the following industries: o Consultative sales experience, ideally in technology o Corporate Real Estate o Architecture & Design community o Audio Visual o Real Estate Service Providers i.e JLL, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, Colliers
- Marketing experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- Experience in facilitating or participating in virtual and live speaking engagements.
- Experience identifying opportunity, developing and managing customer experience from initial call to closing of the sale.
Location: Preference towards the San Francisco Bay / San Jose area but will consider Los Angeles,CA or Seattle, WA as well.
Compensation: Client is meeting the market demand with base salary and bonus structure based on sales. These bonuses include a first year guaranteed bonus to help ramp up sales then commission structures such as % on montly billables with residual payments for up to 3 years on each contract in addition to commissions for all hard ware purchases.
Gillian Excutive Search – is a leader in commercial property technology executive search.